In response to recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Governor Brad Little, and the Panhandle Health District, the City of Hayden has made the following adjustments to normal City business:
- Non-essential meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- All public meetings held will be available to the public and governing body by phone and computer via GoToMeeting. Click here for more information.
- City playgrounds are temporarily closed while the Park itself will remain open. You are encouraged to maintain social distancing and be mindful of Governor Little's order asking Idahoans to minimize travel and trips outside the home.
- Recreation Programs have been suspended and/or postponed until further notice
- For how COVID-19 impacts our Recreation Programs and updates visit our Important Program Updates page.
- City Staff are now working from home. Please call (208)772-4411 and one of our staff will help you.
- Please utilize payment drop boxes (No Cash! Please only drop checks and money orders.) and the City’s Online Portal for building permit needs and online payments. Conference calls are being used for all city business meetings with staff.
- Until we are able to reopen City Hall to the public, online payment convenience/transaction fees will be paid by The City of Hayden. Visit our Online Portal for your Building, Planning & Utility Billing transactions.
Governor Issues Stay-Home Order - March 25, 2020
Public Health Emergency Order No. 1
City of Hayden Response to COVID-19
City Council Affirmation of Local Emergency Declaration COVID-19
Kootenai County Office of Emergency Management Media Release RE: CDC Guidelines
Small Business Administration Financial Assistance
Kootenai County Emergency Management
Panhandle Health District Hotline: 877-415-5225 (available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
Our Hayden Area Regional Sewer Board asks that we please remind our citizens, please do not flush ANY wipes down the toilette! Open the PDF below for a list of what not to flush.
HARSB - Only Flush Toilet Paper!