The Following Roads will be Chip Sealed and Fog Coated in 2020:
- Wyoming Ave - Government Way to Maple St
- Orchard Ave - US95 to Reed St
- Orchard Ave - Government Way to Maple St
- Ramsey Rd - Prairie Ave to Tumbleweed Cir
- Miles Ave - Government Way to Strahorn Rd
- Lacey Ave - Government Way to Strahorn Rd
The Following Roads will be Fog Coated in 2020:
- Placer Ct
- Dee Ct
- Reed St - Hayden Ave to Honeysuckle Ave
- Valley St - Hayden Ave to Dakota Ave
- Meadow Way - Hayden Ave to Dakota Ave
Hayden Avenue between Government Way and U.S. 95
• This project is a joint project between the City of Hayden and the Hayden Urban Renewal Agency (HURA). The City is grateful for the partnership of HURA to help fund the widening and reconstruction of this corridor to create an attractive and safer entrance to our community.
• The project will include sidewalks, swales, and landscaping along both sides of Hayden Avenue.
• New lanes will be added and the existing space reworked for safety and ease of travel
• The project is wrapping up and will require closing Hayden from 9/30 at 9 pm to 10/1 at 6 am.
Ramsey Road Corridor Improvements
- The City of Hayden has begun the process of developing a plan for extending Ramsey Road from Wyoming Ave to Lancaster Rd. The project is funded through Federal Surface Transportation Funds administered by the Kootenai Metropolitan Planning Organization.
Below are the exhibits shared at the public hearing held September 9, 2019:
Roundabout at Honeysuckle and Ramsey Intersection
• Negotiations are underway for the necessary right-of-way for this project.