Upcoming Road Projects(Last Updated September 12, 2019)
Hayden Avenue between Government Way and U.S. 95
• This project is a joint project between the City of Hayden and the Hayden Urban Renewal Agency (HURA). The City is grateful for the partnership of HURA to help fund the widening and reconstruction of this corridor to create an attractive and safer entrance to our community.
• The project will include sidewalks, swales, and landscaping along both sides of Hayden Avenue.
• New lanes will be added and the existing space reworked for safety and ease of travel
• The project is ready for construction pending final right-of-way and easement acquisition.
Ramsey Road Corridor Improvements
- The City of Hayden has begun the process of developing a plan for extending Ramsey Road from Wyoming Ave to Lancaster Rd. The project is funded through Federal Surface Transportation Funds administered by the Kootenai Metropolitan Planning Organization. Construction is anticipated to begin in the spring of 2021.
Below are the exhibits shared at the public hearing held September 9, 2019:
Roundabout at Honeysuckle and Ramsey Intersection
• Negotiations are underway for the necessary right-of-way for this project.