Reservations and Event Permits

The City of Hayden offers Reservations for use of public facilities including parks, shelters and gazebos, along with Event Permits for gatherings, events, parades, and use of Public Address (PA) loudspeaker systems.

These uses require the submittal of a reservation request or event permit application form, approval from the City, and payment of any applicable usage fees.  Information is in the applications below or call Recreation and Community Events at (208) 209-1080.

PDFEvent Permit Application
PDFHayden Field Reservation Form
PDFHayden Park Facility Reservation Form
PDFLoud Speaker Use Request Form
PDFTournament-Event Guidelines
PDFHayden Facility-Field Reservation Rules