The Recreation Administrative Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Online registration is available for most programs. The online registration site is HERE.
Please note: There is a small convenience fee of $3.25 per transaction for online registration.
For 24-hour service, simply complete the registration form (available below), attach a check for the correct amount, drop it in the drop-box located on the north side of the City Hall entry, and we will process it the following business day. Mail registrations to: Hayden Recreation, 8930 North Government Way, Hayden, ID 83835. You can also fax in your registration to (208) 772-6522 and call us with your debit or credit card number to (208) 209-1080. Please DO NOT put credit card number on bottom of sheet. A confirmation will be mailed to you. We accept cash, checks, Visa & MasterCard.
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration to ensure your space in class. Discounts will not be given for times missed due to vacations or illness.
- The Hayden Recreation Division reserves the right to make changes in schedules, fees, and instructors without notice. We also reserve the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum registration is not met.
- If games/practices/classes are called off due to circumstances beyond our control (weather, school district mandated, etc.) the Hayden Recreation Division may or may not reschedule canceled games/practices/classes.
- We appreciate our sponsors but please be advised that no politically affiliated sponsorships can be accepted.
- Children cannot be placed in a division with children more than two years older than him/her.
- The Recreation Division requires minimum levels of enrollment to be met in order to run classes. If a class or program is canceled due to lack of enrollment, you will be notified and given a full refund.
- An 80% refund will be made if a participant withdraws from a Special Interest Program prior to the first class. Withdrawal from a program after classes have begun will result in a 80% refund, minus the cost for the class attended. No refund will be given after the second class.
- An 80% refund will be made if a participant withdraws from a Sports League before the Parents/Coaches meetings. Withdrawal or notice after preseason meetings will result in no refund.
Residents who live outside of the city limits of Hayden are encouraged to participate in all programs; however, fees for non-residents are a little higher than those for residents for many of our programs and classes. Non-residents do not pay property taxes that support City services. Boundaries used by the Post Office, the School District, and the Fire District are not the same as city-limit boundaries; although you may have a Hayden mailing address, you may be considered a non-resident. If you need help determining whether you live inside or outside the city limits please call our office at (208) 209-1080, or stop in and view our city zoning map.
A waiver of fees may be available for programs listed in this brochure if a request is made based on need. Funds come through public donations, so please let us know if you’re interested in providing a scholarship for someone in need. To receive a scholarship, please contact the Recreation & Community Events Department at 208-209-1080.
We are always looking to expand our services. If you have experience teaching arts and crafts, dance, martial arts, outdoor recreation, or a class you think would benefit the community, please call the Hayden Community Services Department at (208) 209-1080.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category