The Community Development Department provides services to the citizens of Hayden for all issues related to land use planning and zoning for the City of Hayden, as well as managing and approving all aspects of building activities and regulations within the City limits and administering the International Building Code and Code Enforcement.
The Community Development Department works in conjunction with the City Engineer and Public Works Director to be responsible for all City related infrastructure design approval, construction and oversight to include development approval.
In addition to assisting the public, other functions of the department are as follows:
- Code Enforcement in support of Hayden City Code.
- Community Development Initiatives including but not limited to economic development projects, feasibility studies, project development and management.
- Contract Services to include but may not be limited to providing administrative, technical, and project support to the Hayden Urban Renewal Agency.
- Development Proposals and Zoning Administration to provide technical assistance and review of annexation proposals, planned unit developments, subdivisions, special use permits, zone map and zone text amendments, commercial site plans, etc.
- Grant Writing in support of City projects and initiatives.
- Long Range Planning to include Imagine Hayden.
|Hours:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Days:||Monday - Friday|