Lisa Troxel – Chair
Malea Sampsel – Vice-Chair
- The Parks, Recreation and Community Forestry Commission meets the third Wednesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Hayden City Hall.
- Current Meeting Agenda and Previous Meeting Minutes
MISSION STATEMENTThe mission of the Parks, Recreation and Community Forestry Commission is to enhance the quality of life of the Hayden Community by supporting and promoting a variety of recreational opportunities.
• Promote City facilities and parks
• Ensure recreation system, including bicycle and pedestrian pathways, is adequate to meet the recreational needs of City of Hayden's population
• Assume an advisory role to ensure a wide range of recreational services through professional recreation personnel in supervision of recreational/athletics facilities in the City of Hayden's park system
• Modification of existing programs and facilities to meet developing and changing community needs
• Long range planning and regional coordination concerning park and recreational facilities
• Provide education programs and information related to bicycle and pedestrian safety
On August 26, 2014, the Hayden City Council voted to merge the Community Forestry Commission into the renamed Parks, Recreation and Community Forestry Commission.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Parks, Recreation and Community Forestry Commission, please click HERE for information.
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Cogley at (208) 772-4411 extension 1035 or by email at email@example.com.
Hayden Forestry Management Plans, Information and Documents are HERE