Brian Petersen - Chair
Alan Davis - Vice-Chair
- The Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the first and third Monday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Hayden City Hall.
- Current Meeting Agenda and Previous Meeting Minutes
- Minor Subdivision Request - Laramie Estates - Written Decision MS 0022
- Minor Subdivision Request - Hayden North Commercial Park MS 0023
- Minor Subdivision Request - N Atlas Rd & W Hayden Ave MS 0024
- Zone Map Amendment - TaigenStaff Review ZMA 0027
- Zone Text Amendment - Development Standards for Manufactured Homes
- Written Decision ZC 0030
The Planning and Zoning Commission, acting as an advisory body, hears, reviews and makes recommendations to the City Council regarding land use decisions. The Commission participates in making recommendations through a quasi-judicial process.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Planning & Zoning Commission, please click HERE for information.
If you have any questions please contact the Commission at (208) 772-4411 extension 1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.